Launched in 2013, BIBIBOP Asian Grill had built and rapidly grown its presence in central Ohio, with eight locations in the Columbus area and one in greater Cincinnati. With the goal of continued expansion throughout Ohio, BIBIBOP brought on the Belle team to provide strategic support within social media.
The Belle and BIBIBOP teams began by building out a social media strategy to clearly define BIBIBOP’s brand voice and image and to establish standard responses to common customer questions on social media. The Belle team implemented a content calendar and assumed management of content and community engagement across BIBIBOP’s social accounts: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
In addition, Belle secured an Instagram takeover of a popular local account and organized BIBIBOP’s participation in an Instagram loop giveaway with other local brands, both of which led to significant social activity.
BIBIBOP saw a dramatic lift in social engagement and reach, as well as a decrease in the response time to fan comments. After three months of working together, the brand experienced:
- 1,545% increase in average daily reach on Facebook
- 962% increase in average Facebook Page post engagement
- 152% increase in Twitter impressions per month
- Improved average response time to fan comments on Facebook by 64%
- 396% growth in Instagram following, including 221 new fans in three days from a loop giveaway and 112 new fans after the Instagram takeover of local account @livecolumbus
Note: Statistics above compare the 3 months before the start of Belle’s partnership with BIBIBOP with the last 3-month period of the campaign.