Looking for a PR speaker for your next event? A successful millennial entrepreneur who has built an award-winning digital PR and social media agency, Kate Finley is passionate about teaching companies of all sizes how to tap into the power of earned media.
Kate founded Belle Communications at age 28 with the vision to empower meaningful work and thriving relationships for brands that need results-driven PR and social media. Within three years, Kate and her team have secured more than 3000 media opportunities for their clients, and Belle is ranked as one of the Top 10 PR Firms in Central Ohio. Kate loves to share her expertise to help brands connect effectively with their audiences through both digital and traditional channels.
Kate has been recognized as one of PR News’ Top Women in PR, Columbus Business First’s Forty Under 40 Class of 2016 and Smart Business Network’s “Smart 50” Class of 2016.
As Seen In
Kate has presented to small groups and audiences of hundreds. To view actual presentations Kate led at Ohio State University, Ohio Growth Summit and Cision, click here.
- 35 Ways to Measure PR Beyond AVEs and Media Impressions
- 7 Steps to a Successful Blog Ambassador Program
- Marketing to Millennials: Case Studies from an All Millennial PR Agency
- 4 Techniques to Establish and Grow Thought Leadership in Your Industry
- Step-by-Step Guide to Secure Targeted Media Coverage for Your Brand
- Hack My PR Toolkit: 50 Tools to Optimize Your PR, Social and Content Process
- Insta-Success: Tools and Hacks to Rapidly Grow a Targeted Instagram Following Today
- PR Trends: Current Tactics and Emerging Trends (Detect emerging trends and decide if you should jump onboard)
Learn From Kate Right Now
Listen to Kate’s webinar PR Trends: Current Tactics and Emerging Strategies.