The absolute best thing about Belle Communications? Our people. We are proud to have a team made up of individuals who love what they do and who care about our clients and each other. If you want to be part of a team that encourages you to thrive in work and in life, we’d love to hear from you. Here are just a few of the reasons Belle Communications is a great place to work:
- Our Team – We only hire smart, creative, exceptional people who exemplify our Core Belle-iefs – which results in a collaborative, invigorating and fun work environment.
- Our Clients – We are choosy about who we work with, partnering with clients that align with our values and culture. Joining the Belle team means you will work with exciting, innovative brands and genuinely great people.
- Our Work – We achieve award-winning results for our clients and are ranked one of the Top 10 PR Firms in Central Ohio. Average doesn’t cut it around here. We bring true value to our clients every day through strategic campaigns, targeted media coverage, innovative ideas and results that impact the bottom line.
- Virtual Office Environment – Work from home, or from anywhere! At Belle, we enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working remotely while also taking advantage of collaborative technology, video calls and other tools to stay connected as a team.
- Work/Life Balance – PR is often ranked one of the most stressful jobs in the country. At Belle, we believe in healthy work-life boundaries and encourage our team to protect their health, relationships and time outside of work. 60 hour workweeks, late nights and checking email 24/7 are NOT a part of our culture.
- Benefits – Unlimited vacation, profit sharing, paid maternity leave and IRA retirement plans are some of the benefits available to full-time employees.
We’re always looking for smart, scrappy, creative professionals who exemplify our Core Belle-liefs. Think you’d be a great fit for life at Belle? Apply for one of the open positions below or send your resume, writing samples and your best pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Account Executive role requires a proven track record in achieving top-tier media coverage, strategic thinking, team leadership, client service excellence and thoughtful attention to detail. You will be primarily responsible for the development and management of client strategies, project management, PR goals, and benchmark setting while monitoring campaigns and initiatives to maximize ROI on the accounts you lead.
Our Account Coordinator is an entry-level position that plays an integral role on the Belle Communications account team, providing public relations and social media support across multiple client accounts. Within this role you’ll have the opportunity to build your media relations skills and learn how to successfully work within an account team. This role assists with a variety of media relations and internal communications activities, including influencer, online and regional media outreach on behalf of client brands.
Looking for an agency experience that will equip you with the foundational skills you need for a thriving career in the fields of public relations and social media? We have opportunities for Account Assistants to be a part of our team at Belle Communications, supporting in social media content development, trend research and influencer research on behalf of our food, restaurant and lifestyle brands. This role is perfect if you love to communicate and are highly organized, detail-oriented and a team player who can also excel when working independently.